Thursday, March 5, 2009

random? this is all over the place

I've been really slackin' here lately. I don't know. I mean its college

whaaaatteverrrrrr.






It's real sad and weird when kindof distant relatives pass away. It's almost even more sad because you should have known them better perhaps? I mean they are family.

I just can't get into family situations though. They're all weird and everyone looks at me like I'm a fucking joke. Everyone just wants the scope on everyone else's life just so they can feel better about their own. Sorryyy caant get into them.


Things feel like they're changing. I can't really explain it. I don't really want things to change right now though. I'm kindof digging this.


I'm really pumped about summer and smelling like sunscreen. I'm pumpeddddddd

I want to go camping.


This week has been willlddddd. I love hanging out, going to shows, waking up late, going to bed in the early hours and drinking 40's 2 nights in a row haha It's awesome. I even skipped my first class of the semester yesterday! That's either a good or bad sign?

I really need to get back on school stuff. I'm not really behind I guess, but I could definitey make it easier on myself if I would stop procrastinating so much. Such as right now...I could be writing my paper thats due? haha pshhhh. aaaand the project that's due on monday...

whatecverrrrrrrrr.



Idon't want to do anything. Except i want to do everything at the same time



TV party tonightTV party tonightTV party tonightTV party tonightWe're going to have a TV party tonight (all right) We're going to have a TV party, all right (tonight) (We've got nothing better to doThan watch TV and have a couple of brews) Everybody's going to hang out here tonight (all right) We'll pass out on the couch, all right (tonight) (We've got nothing better to doThan watch TV and have a couple of brews) (Don't talk about anything else, we don't want to know) (We're dedicated to our favorite shows) That's incredible, Hill Street Blues, Dallas, Fridays We sit glued to the TV set all night (and every night) Why go into the outside world at all? (it's such a fright) (we've got nothing better to doThan watch TV and have a couple of brews) TV really shows what it's like out there (it's a scare) You can go out if you want (we won't care) (We've got nothing better to doThan watch TV and have a couple of brews) (Don't talk about anything else, we don't want to know) (We're dedicated to our favorite shows) Saturday Night Live, Monday Night Football, Jeffersons, Vegas I wouldn't be without my TV for a day (or even a minute) Don't even bother to use my brain anymore (There's nothing left in it) (We've got nothing better to doThan watch TV and have a couple of brews) Hey, wait a minute, my TV doesn't work (it's broken) What are we going to do tonight, this isn't fair (we're horny) (We've got nothing better to doThan watch TV and have a couple of brews) (What're we going to talk about, I don't know) (We're going to miss our favorite shows) No, that's incredible, no Monday Night Football, no Jeffersons, no Fridays (No TV party tonight)




No comments:

Post a Comment