Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kollege

All this school is bringinnn me down. I don't want to do anymore :[

I havent even started signing up for my fall classes.
NOT PUMPED


BUTALSO

Dev and I might have found a house? I'm not getting my hopes up too high, because we all knows what happens when I do that...but I'm definitely kindof excited.

It's the house right across the street frm the sorority(lame) houses but it's the most perfect location eeeever! and like a block away frm campus. SRSLY. The landlord is really sweet and lil and really flexible. So uhmm wish me luck?

Magduh could finally sit in all the window sills ( prolly about 11) and have a great new big house to explore.



FINALSFINALSFINALS.

i kindof only have 2 to take out of my 15 hours of classes this semester THANKDALAWD.

ART APPREC TOTALLY CANCELLED BC STUPIDBITCHPROFESSOR IS GOING TO GERMANY

ENGL TOTALLY KINDA CANCELLED AND WERE JUST GONNA DO IT DURING DEAD WEEK. SAID WE'RE ALL GETTING 100'S ^.^

BEHV TOTALLY DONT HAVE A FINAL WOOPWOOOOOPPP

AND SO ALLZ I HAVE IS AN AWFUL HISTORY FINAL AND AN AWFUL MANAGING AND SOMETHING DIVERSITIES FINAL.
okbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment